Today, more so than ever, trainers are under pressure to keep their valuable stock on the track.
The GPP range of Lasers are ideal for treating injured greyhounds and members of the equine family. Our Lasers have technology that supersedes all other lasers on todays market with our latest release laser being the 3300. GPP and our manufacturing partners at Laserex technologies now have a laser that will penetrate deeper into the muscle.
Uses for GPP IFR Lasers are:
Lasers are well known for their treatment properties and have been used by veterinarians to treat numerous pain conditions and soft tissue injuries in horses and greyhounds.
For many years there have been studies conducted around the world that indicate the positive benefits derived by using lasers as a treatment modality.
Additionally, lasers are excellent for acupuncture points, wounds and scars, Lasers are far superior than ultra sound, and evasive treatment such as needling.
Photo credit: Laserex.net
The GPPIFR 3300 has the following specifications:
* Continuous wave as well as 7 pulsed Nogier frequencies (73Hz-4672Hz)
* Powerful unit with up to 450mW output power (808nm cluster head)
* Cluster head comes with 3 x 808nm diodes and 1 x 635nm visible aiming beam
* Class 3B Cold Laser
* Ability to store up to 14 treatment dosages in the unit's memory
* High dosages...up to 4000 Joules
* Penetrates deep into muscle tissue (5cm) with Infra-red version
* Audible beep as unit count downs treatment time
* Color OLED screen
* 2 year warranty
* Very competitively priced
To purchase: please contact us directly at email@example.com
Or phone Jack on 0419 317 931
This independant graph shows the 808nm wavelength has the deepest pentration and healing properties whereas the 635nm is excellect for treating injuries closer to the surface such as cuts, tendon inuries and split webbing.
For more information about cold laser therapy check out this article by Cynthia Rose.
Winning is everything. Take advantage of our leading edge technology.
Give Jack a call today on 0419 317 931 or (03) 9744 4608